Monday, August 25, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook - August 25, 2008


This is a great meme to record your week’s happenings. Try it! http://www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/


Outside my Window...sunny and warm this morning, though I’ve noticed the sun is rising later. Not as humid yet either.

I am thinking...about all the chores that need to get done this morning. I got in late last night so I’ve got a long list of stuff that needs to get done.

I am thankful for...a safe trip back home. Very light rain for a while, then clear the rest of the way. Thank you Jesus for the company You provided so I wouldn’t drive home alone.

From the kitchen...need to get to the grocery store so I'll pick up something quick to make. Frozen pizza or something of the such so I can get some badly need chores done.

I am wearing...a peach cami under an orange button down blouse, blue jeans and brown leather sandals. We have filing to do this week so it’ll be casual dress everyday.

I am reading...nothing except my morning devotionals. Just started the book of Acts. I need to get some good reading material.

I am hoping...my daughter has a good first day of school. College is very different from high school, she’ll soon learn.

I am creating…this week’s menu plan. Hopefully I have most of the staples and will only have to pick up a few things at the grocery store.

I am hearing…I’ve Got the Joy by Sierra

Around the house...I have a multitude of chores to get done. Laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping. Glad this is the last week of work. I need to get caught up with housework.

One of my favorite things...is coming home after being away a few days. Dorothy was right; there’s no place like home.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week...last week of work. Get as much filing done as possible. Plenty to do at home.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you



My baby girl, A, this summer at Disney World. I miss her already.


God bless.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Hope your daughter has a great first day :)

Thanks for sharing your daybook with us, I enjoyed reading it.

Schotzy said...

Our baby girls grow up too fast don't they. Here one day, gone the next!

Laurie said...

Thanks for sharing your daybook. Hope your daughter's first few college days go good.

I, too, have tons of chores to do. Hope you get through yours better than I'm getting through mine!