Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Sept 23, 2008

To join in the fun, check out Peggy at http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

For Today...
Outside my Window...we got some rain a little while ago, and now the sun is shining again. It may be fall in the rest of the country, but here in South Florida it still feels like summer.
I am thinking...I hope the computer cooperates with me today. I tried to post yesterday but my blog entry got erased and I was too busy to bother with it anymore
I am thankful for...my 3 beautiful blessings, my children
From the kitchen...bourbon chicken and chinese style rice (I say chinese style because I make it my way which isn't entirely chinese)
I am wearing...peach striped shorts and an old t-shirt. That's right, I'm painting again.
I am reading...Ephesians for my morning devotions, Looking Ahead for Wednesday night Bible study, and I've started The Purpose Driven Life again. I've started it several times but never finish. Hopefully I'll complete it this time.
I am hoping...to continue with all the plans I have for the house. It's looking really nice!
I am creating...this blog post for the second time
I am hearing...the TV on in the family room. My oldest son R is watching cartoons (he's 21 years old)
Around the house...I've touched up the paint in the master bedroom, family room and living room. Everything looks and smells so clean and new!
One of my favorite things...is finishing a project. I love the feeling of accomplishment.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...finish painting, sand and refinish family room coffee table and kitchen barstools.
Here is a prayer request I am sharing with you...our church is moving from the movie theater we've been meeting in for the past 6 years to the local high school (better layout, no rushing to get out because a movie is starting). Please pray for a smooth transition.

Have a blessed week!

No comments: