Monday, September 8, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Sept 8, 2008

Outside my Window...winds are picking up a bit. We should be getting some rain today, later in the afternoon. Right now though, it's sunny and beautiful.

I am thinking...about the people in Haiti and Cuba who were or are being pounded by storms.

I am thankful for...Hurricane Ike staying away from the Florida peninsula.

From the kitchen...roast pork in the crock pot, white rice, green pigeon peas.

I am wearing...a black t-shirt, jean capris, pink flip-flops.

I am reading..."Looking Ahead" by the 21st Century Baptist Convention. A study of the end times for Wednesday.

I am hoping...to start feeling better today. I've been under the weather the past few days.

I am creating...hmm, not really creating anything.

I am hearing...the Today show. I put the news on to see where Hurricane Ike was this morning, and I need to turn it off.

Around the house...laundry, tidying up.

One of my favorite things...the happy faces on my family when they eat home cooked meals.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...refrigerator repair, house alarm maintenance, open house at E's school tomorrow, more errands to run this week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...




Hubby pressure cleaning the roof of the house. I thought he looked irresistably cute, in a masculine way of course!
Have a blessed week. If you want to join in on this meme, visit http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture, thanks for sharing!