Monday, November 3, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Nov 3, 2008

To join in the fun, see Peggy at http://www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/
For Today...
Outside my Window...it's warmed up a bit. 69 Degrees this morning, up to 84 this afternoon, but with such little humidity it doesn't feel hot at all.
I am thinking...I've got a lot to do today. Need to get going already. Wish the computer weren't so slow.
I am thankful for...feeling much better today. Had another kidney stone episode yesterday. Don't like those one bit. Also thankful that I found some great board games at KB Toys for only $9.99. They're even cheaper than Wally World! I was going to buy one of them a couple of days before when we went to Walmart but decided not too. I'm so glad I was able to get the same board game for about $3.00 less!
From the kitchen...salmon patties with noodles and veggies. Very healthy.
I am wearing...a burgundy house dress which I plan to get out of and into regular clothes shortly.
I am reading...Luke, finishing Colossians and starting 1 Thessalonians.
I am hoping...to get some Christmas shopping done this week.
I am creating...a spreadsheet with my Christmas budget so I can stick to it.
I am hearing...the hum of the computer.
Around the house...I'll get bathrooms done today, and put away a bunch of laundry. Everything else is pretty much under control.
One of my favorite things...is the holiday season. Preparing for Thanksgiving, decorating for Christmas, baking, watching Charlie Brown and all the other great Christmas flicks, spending time with my family, such a wonderful time.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...I haven't been able to vote because the lines have been so long. No choice, gotta do it tomorrow. Going to the mall for some Christmas shopping today if I feel okay (there are some great sales!) and small groups tomorrow. Awana on Wednesday.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...I totally forgot to take my camera to church yesterday for our church dedication (the new location). Bummer! Oh well, I'll try to find some pics to put up during the week.
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh, Honey, kidney stones are from hell. I ask GOD to DELIVER you from all of them, forever. In Jesus' Name