Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What happened to my Florida weather?!?

We got up this morning to 41 degrees and a wind chill, making it feel like 35 degrees. This is South Florida! We're not supposed to get "wind chills"! What's worse, tomorrow morning it's gonna be colder, in the upper 30's in the morning. Today the high is not even going to hit 60. This is not what I moved to Florida for! Oh well, at least it's sunny. I dropped my son off at school this morning. Daddy didn't want him on the bus; all that opening and closing the door, my baby would be freezing. We really had to bundle up - it's windy out there today! My daughter called, and it's even colder in Central Florida. 31 degrees, with a wind chill factor in the 20's. She keeps warm though. Mommy got her a nice jacket before she went back to school, and her big brother gave her gloves for Christmas. It's one less thing I have to worry about.

Seriously, I'm looking forward to normal temps again. I don't mind being in the 70's, even the 60's, but in the 40's?! No thanks!

No comments: