Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bathroom Work Continues...

...And the vanity is GONE!! I am so glad to see it leave, too. It was just plain ugly. I already know what I want for this space, and believe me it'll be a whole lot nicer looking than what was there before.

Thankfully the mirror is still intact. I'm hoping this mirror will survive the contruction just like the mirror in the master bath did. I don't want to go over-budget unnecessarily.

The toilet is gone too, as are all the floor tiles. Those were much harder to remove than the wall tiles. I kept a small area rug in the bathroom to cover up the broken tiles, and it kept them dry. Hubby wants to start tiling tomorrow. Unlike the master bath, he and my brother-in-law will be doing the work in this bathroom, since it's pretty small. That doesn't mean it's an easy task! There's plenty to do, but I'm sure they'll do a fine job. Keep watching!

No comments: