Sunday, May 31, 2009

Observing My Senses

For Today, May 31, 2009...

I am seeing...bright sunshine, a bit overcast, and praying it stays this way. I'm on my way to our church's Summer Bash, the picnic to end all picnics :-) and the last thing we need is another thunderstorm.

I am feeling...joy even though it's really hot and humid out. It gets muggy during this time of the year.

I am tasting...nothing now since I already had breakfast. I WILL be tasting all-you-can-eat barbecue in a little while.

I am hearing...the news on TV (for the weather report) and the neighbor's pool.

I am smelling...the scent of barbecue in the air. South Florida is grill country. We love cooking outdoors.

It just takes a moment to stop and observe what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

No comments: