Saturday, June 13, 2009

Observing My Senses

For Today, June 13, 2009...

I am seeing...Steel Magnolias. One of the all-time classic women's movies.

I am feeling...a little sad because my oldest son and my best friend are sick. R has the flu and LN has bronquitis. Praying for quick healing for them both.

I am tasting...ham steak with pineapple. Yumm!!

I am hearing...one of the most endearing movies. Sally Fields just found out Julia Roberts is pregnant and is scared for her daughter's health. But Julia Roberts tells her, "I want a child of my own." Oh, the beauty of true life portrayed.

I am smelling...rice and peas. Which go great with ham.

It just takes a moment to stop and observe what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love that movie. I ball like a baby every time I watch it. The cemetary scene really gets me.

I hope your loved ones get well soon! Several of us had a really bad cold this week and I am so glad we are all better. It's just no fun being sick!