Wednesday, July 22, 2009

200th Post

Amazingly, this is my 200th post since I started blogging less than a year ago. I thought I'd get bored with it after awhile, but it's been very therapeutic. Blogging has helped me get my thoughts focused, get things off my chest, keep in touch with family, and I've met some great cyber friends in Christ. All in all it's been a positive experience.

To all who have taken the time to read my ramblings, thank you. I hope I haven't bored anyone TOO much. Of course, if I had, you wouldn't come back. So once again, thank you. Thank you for your comments and encouragement. Thank you for agreeing with me when I'm right, and letting me know when I'm wrong. I hope you keep visiting. I enjoy the company.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm glad you haven't got bored with it! I enjoy your blog and your comments on mine very much! Congradulations on your milestone!