Saturday, July 4, 2009

Observing My Senses

For Today, July 4, 2009...

I am seeing...the sun blazing through my window, and the quiet stillness of morning. I enjoy it so much.

I am feeling...overabundant joy after an amazing small group last night. I'll post about that later.

I am tasting...and seeing that the Lord is good, all of the time!

I am hearing...nothing but the air conditioner running (it's really hot outside!). We went to bed late last night, so everyone is still sleeping. Of course, this silence won't last. It's the 4th of July, and I suspect we'll be hearing firework before nightfall.

I am smelling...cinnamon toast and coffee. Getting ready to have my morning breakfast. Yum!

It takes just a moment to stop and observe what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

No comments: