Saturday, July 11, 2009

Observing My Senses

For Today, July 11, 2009...

I am seeing...blue skies with white puffy clouds that look like giant cotton balls.

I am feeling...hunger being put out of its misery.

I am tasting...homemade lasagna, bread stick and salad. I can't think of a better way to end hunger.

I am hearing...Hannah Montana singing something.

I am smelling...the smell of baked bread sticks. It's Pillsbury but they taste so good out of the oven.

It takes just a moment to stop and observe what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

2 comments:

Kristi said...

MMMMMMMMM......a fellow lasange lover! There is no better way to have it, then homemade! Store bought, no matter who made and packaged it, just can't compete!

l said...

This is pretty neat. I like it!!!
If I have some time this evening, I'll join you!!!