Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Easy Chicken and Stuffing

By request, I'm posting the recipe for my easy chicken and stuffing in the crock pot. It's so easy anyone can do it; I would say it's a great recipe as a cooking lesson for the young ones. Enjoy!

5 bonesless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 box chicken stuffing mix (I like Stove Top, but any brand will do)
1 16oz. package frozen green peas, thawed

Place chicken breasts in slow cooker (no seasoning needed) and spoon soups over chicken. Sprinkle stuffing mix evenly over chicken and soup. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Sprinkle drained green peas over top of stuffing and cook an additional 45 minutes.

Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!!

2 comments:

The Man Crew said...

Oh thanks for sharing this...it sounds wonderful! I'm making meal plans tomorrow so it will go on the meal list for next week! THANKS! Can't wait to try it
Blessings,
~K~

dtbrents said...

I will have to try this recipe. It sounds delicious. Doylene