Saturday, August 8, 2009

Observing My Senses

For Today, August 7, 2009...

I am seeing...tomorrow's lesson for children's ministry. We'll be studying 1 Samuel 24, when David spares Saul's life.

I am feeling...wonderful after last night's growth group. I can't believe next week is our last week. I'm gonna miss it so much.

I am tasting...nothing as of yet. I'll be having an egg, sausages & toast for breakfast.

I am hearing...sausages sizzling in the frying pan.

I am smelling...said sausages. My son E loves sausages for breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner. We occasionally have breakfast for dinner (pancakes, sausages, hash browns) and the kids think it's a holiday. It doesn't take much to make them happy.

It takes just a moment to stop and observe what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

No comments: