Saturday, September 5, 2009

Observing My Senses

For Today, September 6, 2009...

I am seeing...clouds rolling in as the Central Florida sky goes from partly sunny to partly cloudy. Yes, that's right, Central Florida. I'm in my daughter's dorm, the next best thing to being in heaven.

I am feeling...thankful that the Lord orchestrated this weekend so I could be with my little girl.

I am tasting...and seeing that the Lord is good, all of the time. In a little while I hope to be tasting Subway :-)

I am hearing...my son sniffle. The one drawback is that his allergies have gotten worse here than back home. Benadryl seems to have helped a bit, though.

I am smelling...Dolce and Gabbana perfume. It's JBs favorite.

It takes just a moment to stop and observe what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I am seeing a beautiful handmade encouragement card from a friend standing next to my computer

I am feeling achy because I spent the day gardening and trimming trees

I am tasting smoked almonds...my late night luxury snack :)

I am hearing the whir of the overhead fan because I can't justify air conditioning in September but it is still so hot!

I am smelling the fall air from my open windows...its crispness reminding me that it is back to schedules and schooling and cardigan sweaters again