Sunday, September 20, 2009

Observing My Senses

For Today, September 20, 2009...

I am seeing...beds that didn't get made this morning because we were running out the door to get to church on time, and by the time we got home and had lunch I figured, let it be. One day out of the week won't kill me.

I am feeling...blessed after teaching 15 kids in our first class and 52 kids in the second. It's our church's 9 year anniversary and we had alot of newcomers. Praise God!

I am tasting...white rice and fried eggs. Comfort food, mmm...

I am hearing...my son as he finishes up his homework. He kept putting it off and now has to get it done.

I am smelling...warm air. It's hot out again and I turned up the a/c for awhile because it was running non-stop even though it was set to 80 degrees. House is getting too stuffy though. I'll have to adjust it again.

It takes just a moment to stop and observe what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

No comments: