Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

I tackled the family room yesterday. I really did. You'll just have to take my word for it.

My hubby is out of the country, and he took the camera with him, so I can't take any pictures. I moved furniture, dusted, vacuumed, and polished for half the day, till the whole place was shining. I have lots of fall stuff out already, but I have to get my son to bring down my box from the attic that has the rest of the fall decorations. He's not going to be too happy; he hates going up into the hot, stuffy attic, especially when the weather's been so muggy. Oh well. It's just one box. Wait till Christmas. Then it'll be all morning bringing down boxes.

Tackle It Tuesdays is hosted by Susan at 5 Minutes For Mom.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Good for you! I kept thinking all the way home from Texas, about how I was going to decorate for fall this year. Unfortunately, the unpacking, cleaning, errands, and all that "not so fun" stuff has to come first. I can't wait to tear into those decorations though. I have some new ones this year that were given to me by a friend, so I really hope to get to it in the next day or so. It's probably going to be a couple week long project! I'll take your word on how wonderful your room looks!

Michelle said...

Well done ! You're faster at getting the fall stuff out than me! Thanks for joining in this week!