Saturday, October 17, 2009

Observing My Senses

For Today, October 17, 2009...

I am seeing...the clouds rolling in again. Looks like we'll be getting more rain. I hope this'll help bring in the cooler temperatures the weatherman was talking about.

I am feeling...tired, though totally happy after spending the afternoon with 2 of my favorite guys, my dear hubby and my sweet little boy.

I am tasting...nothing right now, but I'll be tasting some leftover pumpkin spice cake in a little while. I baked it yesterday for my growth group, and it was a hit.

I am hearing...Sonic the Hedgehog. The cartoon, not the video game.

I am smelling...mac and cheese. The instant kind. E likes it, and I'm tired after walking for 3 hours, so easy works for me.

It takes just a moment to stop and observe what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

No comments: