Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tackle It Tuesdays

Yeah, okay, so it's Wednesday. I've had a busy week!

Yesterday I tackled the family room. We have sliding glass doors in our family room, and typically I have it flanked by the two recliners. Every so often, though, I switch it and put the sofa in front of the glass doors so that the sun won't fade the chairs too fast. It also gives the room a more open feeling.



The centerpiece on the coffee table was originally in the kitchen, but it was too distracting. I think it looks better in the family room than the kitchen. I did put something else in the kitchen which I'll take a picture of later on (after I've cleaned up in there!). It took me a good part of the morning to get this done, since I turned the recliners over to vacuum underneath, plus vacuumed both recliners and sofa. That, along with dusting, cleaning glass and mopping floors, kept me busy, but I'm happy with the results.

Tackle It Tuesdays is hosted by Susan at 5 Minutes for Mom.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Looks great! That's some big furniture...I bet that was quite a task to tackle!