Saturday, December 12, 2009

Observing My Senses

For Today, December 12, 2009...

I am seeing...overcast skies, some rain though very light, and the sun doing it's best to creep out from under the clouds. I think the sun will win.

I am feeling...thankful because my daughter is home, because our cousin gave birth to a healthy baby boy, and because one of my dearest friends is rejoicing now that her son is home from Iraq. Praise God for our soldiers, and thank You Lord for bringing Tony home safe.

I am tasting...bacon, egg and cheese biscuits. Homemade, not the fast food stuff.

I am hearing...my oldest son snore. He worked last night so he's sleeping in.

I am smelling...bacon throughout the house, which is one of my favorite scents. :-)

It takes just a moment to stop and observe what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

No comments: