Saturday, February 27, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, February 27, 2010...

I am seeing...the mess in my boy's room. Once all the floors were laid we realized there was enough material left over to do one of the kid's bedrooms (not because I measured wrong; my brother-in-law said we wouldn't have enough and I bought more flooring. We ended up with 7 extra boxes). So we went ahead and did the boy's room yesterday and my daughter's room today.

I am hearing...the ceiling fan, and cartoons.

I am feeling...exhausted after 2 days of non-stop work. But it is SOOO worth it.

I am tasting...nothing at this point. It's 9:00pm. I don't eat this late.

I am smelling...Dove soap. Just got out of the shower a little while ago.

It just takes a moment to see what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

WOW! That's a lot of new floors! I do hope you love them, and will get to take some time off soon to rest a little. Maybe a good movie, or a book?!