Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tackle It Tuesdays

On Wednesday. Yeah, a day late. But in my defense, I was so busy tackling stuff yesterday I didn't have time to go on the computer to blog about it. Here's what my day looked like yesterday:

4 loads of laundry - includes shower curtains
swept and mopped entire house
vacuumed all area rugs
vacuumed insides of sofas
waxed floors in 2 bedrooms
scrubbed master bathroom
library run

This, together with all the regular stuff (fixing beds, preparing meals, endless cleaning of kitchen). We also went to McDonalds in the afternoon because my son's school had a fund-raiser, with a bunch of the teachers and administration working at a local McD's. Part of the proceeds from the day went to the PTSA. By the end of the day, I was pretty exhausted, but satisfied with all I'd gotten done.

One other thing I've been doing alot of since yesterday: praying. There's a little girl who needs our prayers. Little Merikalyn will be going in for surgery to have a brain tumor removed. You can read about it here. Please lift up this family in prayer every chance you get.

Tackle It Tuesdays is hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom. Have a blessed day.

No comments: