Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Move It Mondays

Kristilea over at The Lord's Path has started Move It Mondays, to get people looking forward to Mondays rather than dreading the first day of the week. I have to confess, I needed to think about this one alot. So much so, that I waited till Tuesday to get my first post in :-).

See, it's like this: I actually like Mondays! It's the start of a new week, a new beginning, a clean slate so to speak. After resting on Sunday, I feel recharged and ready to go on Mondays. I plan for the week and look forward to each day the Lord gives me.

I know many people dread Mondays, and for different reasons. Some people like to sleep in, which they get to do on the weekends, and hate having to get up early again on Monday. That's not a problem for me; I'm a morning person. Others hate their jobs and don't even want to get out of bed on Mondays. I enjoyed my job and my co-workers, and now that I'm a stay at home mom I love my job even more! I guess I've been blessed more than even I realize.

But of course, the idea of this meme is to encourage one another into finding a reason to look forward to Mondays. So, I'll be thinking of something to make me say, "I can't wait till Monday!" Let's see how that works out.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Yay! How exciting! I am going to make myself a special breakfast every Monday, and then I am going to post a list of things to do for the day! A lot like my old Tackle it Tuesday posts, but with purpose! I think it's a great way to make my Monday's productive and start the week off on the right foot, and with the right attitude!