Saturday, April 3, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, April 3, 2010...

I am seeing...an absolutely gorgeous day through the blinds in the windows. Sunshine, baby blue sky, puffy white clouds...God's creation is amazing!

I am hearing...the birds chirping, and the swish of the neighbor's pool.

I am feeling...so many emotions this day before Easter. Thank You Lord Jesus for the best gift anyone could ever receive - forgiveness.

I am tasting...buttery biscuits and my morning coffee.

I am smelling...laundry detergent. It never ends.

It just takes a moment to see what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I hope you have a wonderful Easter tomorrow! I am still doing laundry myself...trying to get all the Easter atire cleaned, and ready for church and pictures tomorrow. Let's us rejoice, for He is Risen!