Saturday, April 10, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, April 10, 2010...

I am seeing...another gorgeous South Florida day, and my new plants enjoying the sun and the breeze. It's so nice to have plants and flowers again after a cold winter.

I am hearing...an ambulance in the far distance, birds chirping, palm leaves rustling in the wind. A mixture of urban and rural sounds.

I am feeling...lighter. I've lost a couple of unwanted pounds, and it feels great!

I am tasting...pancakes and sausages.

I am smelling...the sweet smell of grass, and that smell in the air right before the rains come.

It just takes a moment to see what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Horray for you! I can't wait until I actually "feel" lighter. Right now, I feel like the scale is lying to me...but I'll take it!

I love the smell of rain coming in!