Monday, April 12, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, April 12, 2010...

Outside my window...the sun is shining again, after a day of clouds and rain. Much needed rain, I might add.

I am thinking...about my uncle and the surgery he had today. Thankfully all went well and he's back at home.

I am thankful...my sciatica is getting better. Just need to take it easy.

I am going...to take a shower after I finish this post.

I am wearing...2 tanktops layered, one mint green and one teal, a teal skirt, and no shoes.

I am remembering...Life. The show on Discovery Channel with all the animals. Really good stuff.

I am currently...resting.

I am reading...2 Chronicles for morning devotions, and Having a Mary Spirit for personal study. I need to go to the library tomorrow and get more books.

I am hoping...my sciatica continues to get better without medication. I hate taking medicine.

On my mind...my daughter's best friend who is having a birthday on Sunday.

From the learning rooms...mostly review, since all the exams have been taken.

I am pondering these words... "I'm waiting. I'm waiting on You, Lord And I am peaceful. I'm waiting on You, Lord Though it's not easy. But faithfully, I will wait, Yes, I will wait."
- While I'm Waiting, John Waller

From the kitchen today...london broil in the crock pot, rice, beans, salad.

Around the house...thankfully it's clean and just needed the basics. I can take care of that.

One of my favorite things...is my new garden. That's what my son calls the front yard. It isn't that elaborate, but it does look pretty.

A few plans for the rest of the week: library, Awana and Bible study, cub scouts, the usual.

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. God bless.

No comments: