Friday, May 14, 2010

The Friday Five

Here are my 5 Friday questions and answers for this week:

1. What is your favorite book and why?
The Bible, because it is my life manual. It is the only perfect thing on this earth, and it teaches me to live a life pleasing to the Lord.

2. How many languages do you speak?
Two - I am fluent in English and Spanish.

3. How many family members do you have named Bill?, Jim? ETC?
No Bills or Jims in my family. William yes, but no one uses the nickname. Oh, and no one in my family is named ETC. ;-)

4. What's your all time favorite song?
That's a tough one. I like different songs at different times of my life, so I don't know that any is an "all time" favorite. I do love worship songs best.

5. What can't you imagine your life without?
Jesus, of course!

Wanna answer some fun trivia? Go to The Friday Five. God bless.

No comments: