Friday, May 21, 2010

The Friday Five

Here are my Friday Five questions and answers for May 21, 2010:

1. How does true love feel to you?
John 15:13 - "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends."

2. What makes you feel warm inside?
3 John 1:4 - "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

3. Have you ever been in true love?
Yes, but not the way most people think of love. I believe love is not a feeling, it's a verb. Love "bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." (1 Corinthians 13:7). I'm still in true love.

4. What's your deepest wish?
See question 2.

5. What's the one thing making your inside cringe with longing?
Revelation 22:20 - "He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!"

Happy Friday! God bless.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

These were wonderful, deep, uplifting answers Arlene! Just wonderful!