Monday, May 3, 2010

Move It Mondays

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In the Lord's Path.

I've started moving it early today. I've had a hearty breakfast: one scrambled egg, one slice of toasted cinnamon swirl raisin bread (yum!) and my morning coffee. I've also cleaned the dining room table, dusted in the living room, put away a bunch of stuff in the family room, made my bed, and started a load of laundry. Why the energy boost? My hubby's been out of town and he comes home today! So I want the house to be clean and welcoming. One more thing: there's a london broil in the crock pot which should be ready by the time he gets home. Hopefully I've thought of everything. Time to get busy again!

God bless and have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

How wonderful! I have a ways to go to catch up with you! This rain made me oversleep! I love not having to wake up to an alarm clock though-just two beautiful eyes looking at me, and two little cold feet touching me!

I hope you accomplish all you want to before hubby returns! I'll be praying for his safe arrival too!