Monday, May 24, 2010

Move It Mondays

Good Monday morning, everyone!

It's a bright, sunshiny day today, and I've had my version of egg mcmuffin this morning (lower in calories and fat but higher in flavor) so I'm ready to get my day started! We're learning about the 10 commandments in children's ministry, and yesterday I got to teach on commandment #7, do not commit adultery. Not an easy lesson to teach children ages 5 - 11. I had to teach about David and Bathsheba. Thankfully, the Lord gave me words to explain in simple terms what King David did wrong, and afterwards we watched VeggieTales explain it even easier. It was a great lesson time with the little ones.

But on to today! I'll be busy to the tune of laundry a good part of the day. I've also got a bathroom to clean, and there's some yardwork to do as well. Busy but productive. Hope everyone has a blessed Monday!

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Have a blessed week.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Have a wonderful day Arlene!