Saturday, May 1, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, May 1, 2010...

I am seeing...the sun shining, though dark clouds are lurking. Weather report said no rain for today, but then again the weather report for yesterday was rain all day and we never got a drop. We'll have to see what happens.

I am hearing...birds chirping, and neighbors in their yards. It's hot and muggy, though. I don't think I'll join them outdoors.

I am feeling...exhausted! The Cub Scouts had a car wash this morning, and my son and I were there for 4 hours washing and drying cars. Lots of cars. That shower afterwards felt soooo good!

I am tasting...prunes. They're sweet, yummy, low in calories and high in vitamins.

I am smelling...the warm humid air coming in through the window. I think I'll close it now. Too much humidity today.

It just takes a moment to see what's going on around you. Won't you join me?

No comments: