Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, May 11, 2010...

Outside my window...it's not as humid as it has been these past few days, but it's still pretty toasty. Somehow we seem to have skipped spring here in South Florida and gone directly into summer.

I am thinking...about where we should go on vacation and what to do over the summer.

I am thankful for...my God, my Savior, who loved me so much He died for me.

I am going...to finish up my to do list from yesterday and clean up in my bedroom.

I am wearing...a navy blue tank top, jeans and gold toned sandals.

I am remembering...the poor little lizard that got in the house yesterday. I didn't mean to kill it. Honest.

I am currently...on chapter 11 of Having a Mary Spirit. I've been taking this book nice and slow, and I really loving it.

I am reading...Psalms for morning devotions, and still reading volume II of Sherlock Holmes.

I am waiting...on the Lord.

On my mind...summer fun.

From the learning rooms...just one more month of school. E is going on a field trip this week to see the movie "Oceans". He's really excited.

I am pondering these words..."The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." - Psalm 19:1.

From the kitchen today...tilapia, which my daughter will be preparing.

Around the house...my bedroom needs some serious dusting.

One of my favorite things...the massage my youngest son gave me for Mother's day. He massaged my back, shoulders, arms, legs, hands and feet. So much sweet love!

A few plans for the rest of the week...my daughter and I are going to start walking in the park for exercise. The weather is perfect for it.

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. God bless.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

How wonderful for you and your daughter to be able to go walking together! I pray you both be able to really enjoy eachother this week!

A massage? You lucky girl! I sure could of used one!...Still could!

I enjoyed Having a Mary Spirit as well. I still haven't finished it though. I got to caught up in the other two I was reading. And guess what, I just ordered another one last night! Oh well...I love them, and I learn so much through them. I'm thankful that God has given some of these authors wisdom to help us in our daily christian lives!