Here's my Friday 5 for June 4, 2010...
1) If you could turn invisible, what would you do with this ability?
I'm an introvert, so I've used this "ability" plenty of times. It helps me observe others quietly.
2) If you could fly, how would you do it? Wings? Rocket pack? Purely under your own power, like Superman?
I guess I've never thought about it, since I'm afraid of heights!!
3) If you could tranform into other people, look however you wanted, how would you choose to look, or who would you turn into?
I've thought about this many times, but the truth is, everyone has hangups about the way they look, so no matter how I would transform, I'd probably never be happier than I am the way I am right now.
4) If you could turn into an animal, which animal would it be?
Animals are fascinating. I think owls are the most beautiful creatures I've ever seen in person. I'll go with that.
5) If you had superpowers, would you use them to become a vigilante superhero, fighting crime?
We all have "superpowers", we just don't know it. Helping someone in need without expecting anything in return is a superpower. Teaching is a superpower. Encouragement, compassion, empathy, all are superpowers. Instead of trying to invent powers that are so out there they make us feel defeated, we should just use the gifts God has given us for good. What a world this would be if we did!
Wanna answer your own Friday 5? Join in at The Friday Five. Have a blessed weekend.
My Daybook . . .
9 hours ago