Friday, June 25, 2010

The Friday Five

Here we are, another blessed Friday! Hope everyone has had a great week. Here's some fun with my Friday Five:


1. When is your usual bedtime?

Typically I can't stay up past 10:00pm. I will literally doze off after that, no matter where I am.

2. How many hours of sleep do you need?

Eight, though I can still manage with just 7.

3. Do you usually remember your dreams?

Not unless I wake up right at the moment I was having the dream. Even then I might forget after awhile.

4. How many pillows do you sleep with?

Two, because with my allergies one pillow is too low and my sinuses get congested.

5. What is the wildest dream you've ever had?

I dreamed I was walking our dog, and four thugs appeared to be following us. The dog kept looking back and barking, and when I would look they were standing around talking but getting closer no matter how far we walked. I was getting nervous and trying to get away from them. Just at the moment I felt them right behind me, my hubby put his hand on me to wake me up and I screamed and jumped so high he almost had a heart attack! It was a scary experience. I was shook up for awhile after that.


Join the fun at the Friday Five. Have a great day, and a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I have always been a very frequent and vivid dreamer. It was REALLY bad when I was pregnant. I've had some really strange one's...to some really good ones...to some really scary ones. Like you, I only remember them when they wake me up, but there's times where I wake up and have a faint rememberence of some unusual happenings!