Saturday, June 12, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, June 12, 2010...

I am seeing...bright sunshine and blue skies. Thank God! We're leaving in a little while for E's Cub scout graduation at a local park, and there's not a dark cloud to be seen. I just hope it isn't too hot out.

I am hearing...HGTV. I like getting home decorating ideas.

I am feeling...excited at all the activities for today. First my son's cub scout graduation, then my hubby's grandma's birthday party. She turned 90 last month. It'll be a busy day.

I am tasting...breakfast, including my morning coffee. Aaahhhhh.

I am smelling...bacon. We had a hearty breakfast to start our busy, blessed day.

It only takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Have a wonderful and splendid day!