Saturday, June 26, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, June 26, 2010...

I am seeing...the perfect weather for spray painting. I haven't been able to finish my project; we had rain, then other things took priority over lawn furniture, but I think today may be the day.

I am feeling...happy that the new capris I bought are a size 4 (woot!) but my tummy isn't too thrilled with me. Another birthday party last night (sister-in-law this time) and more late night eating. Mostly I ate salad which was delicious, but my body just doesn't approve of eating after 7:00pm.

I am smelling...my morning coffee. It's helping my throat, which is sore this morning.

I am hearing...nothing. E is sleeping, R is in school and J is off to work. There's just the rustling of the palm branches and nothing else. Ahhh.....

I am tasting...crunchy toasted english muffin.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

No comments: