Monday, July 12, 2010

Move It Mondays

It's another bright, sunny Monday morning, another blessed day in my life, and I hope to take full advantage of it! I'm thanking the Lord for Mondays - it's the start of the week, and what better way to start than praising our Savior! I've got plenty of stuff to get done today. I've had my breakfast this morning: Chocolate Cheerios. I love this stuff! It's crazy that something that tastes so good can also be good for me! I'm enjoying my morning coffee, and I can see the slow cooker already cooking up today's afternoon meal: jambalaya. Mmm!! Here's the rest of today's list:

Fix bed
One - two loads laundry (I was caught up on Friday)
Take E to park to sign up for swimming lessons
Get oil changed in car
Clean patio floor, water plants

Hopefully I'll get everything accomplished today. Of course, man plans but God commands; whatever He sees fit for today, I'm there.

Hope everyone has a blessed week. Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. Let's get moving!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I just can't bring myself to try those Cheerios yet...I don't know if it's because I don't think they'll be good, or if it's because I think I'll get addicted to them!