Monday, July 26, 2010

Move It Mondays

Mondays are always busy, and the busyness starts early. That's why I haven't been able to post about my busy Monday till now. It's 12:30pm, and so far I've:

1 - Made and ate breakfast (fruit smoothie for J, eggs and bacon for the rest of us) and had Bible time with E
2 - Took E to swim lessons
3 - Raked and cleaned up in backyard, except for patio
4 - Got 2 loads of laundry in the wash
5 - Started lunch (ham steak, rice with pigeon peas)
6 - Fixed beds

After lunch, I hope to accomplish the second part of my list:

1 - Clean patio and patio furniture
2 - Water plants
3 - Go shopping for sandals or beach shoes for E
4 - Play board game with my son
5 - Maybe rest after a full day? Let's hope so!

I hope everyone has a blessed Monday and a smooth, joyful week. Move It Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. God bless.

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

What do you mean "clean patio furniture"? I thought you have all new stuff? :) Oh, what? We're *supposed* to clean new stuff, too? What a waste!! hahaha