Saturday, July 3, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, July 3, 2010...

I am seeing...the sun trying really hard to shine through a very cloudy sky. It rained alot yesterday (shortly after I'd started painting the patio furniture :P) and it's supposed to rain all week. No plant watering for awhile.

I am feeling...so much better now that the antibiotic is killing the sinus infection and I can sleep. Hopefully with all the rain the heat levels will lower and the air will clean up. That should help all us allergy sufferers.

I am hearing...the ceiling fan whirr, and cartoons in the distance.

I am tasting...my morning coffee.

I am smelling...bacon, a staple on Saturday mornings.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

Good, thanks for reminding me it's Saturday and not Sunday. These day changes are going to take some time to get used to!