Saturday, July 31, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, July 31, 2010...

I am seeing...another beautiful South Florida day. I live in the best state in the union.

I am feeling...a bit surprised that this month is over. July went by so fast! Summer will be over before we know it, and then my favorite season will begin: autumn.

I am hearing...my son singing. No other sound brings me the same kind of joy.

I am tasting...a banana. Just under-ripe, the way I like them.

I am smelling...Palmolive dishwashing detergent. I finished doing some dishes a few minutes ago.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

For today:
I'm seeing: my husband going OCD because we're picking up a new car today.

I'm feeling: like I live with a little boy who is getting his first video game and can't wait to start playing with it.

I'm hearing: E.D. calling the insurance company to switch the insurance to the new car.

I'm tasting: blessings upon blessings from my awesome God!!

I'm smelling: the smell of victory because there were those who thought we would not be able to survive without me working and God is proving them WRONG!

I guess I'll be filling you in with more details later today. :-)

Love you!