Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, July 6, 2010...

Outside my window...is another slightly cloudy, slightly sunny day, which will probably turn into a rainy afternoon. It has rained everyday since July started, and it doesn't look like it's gonna let up just yet.

I am thinking...about Sunday and training the teachers in the new Sunday school curriculum.

I am thankful...for the over $300 worth of scrapbooking supplies I received in the mail last week. Thanks sis!

I am going...to return the shoes my hubby J bought yesterday. After getting home he realized they'd given him 2 right shoes. Not very useful if you can only wear one shoe at a time.

I am wearing...a lime green t-shirt, light blue capris, and pink flip-flops. I've got stuff to do around the house, so dressing up is unnecessary right now.

I am remembering...my friend who just had surgery to have some cancer removed. Such a lively and energetic woman, she's feeling a bit down right now. She's in my prayers all the time.

I am currently...planning out my busy day.

I am reading...Jeremiah for morning devotions, and the last chapter of Having a Mary Spirit.

I am waiting...till tomorrow to go visit my friend. She had her surgery on Friday, got back home on Sunday, but I have so many errands to run and things to get done around the house I'm gonna wait to see her tomorrow.

On my mind...what book I'll be reading when I finish Having a Mary Spirit.

From the learning rooms...we've been taking it really slow, since I was sick last week with a sinus infection and we've been in and out of the house almost everyday despite the rain. Hopefully we'll get some reading done this week.

I am pondering these words..."We have ample evidence that the Lord is able to guide." - Elisabeth Elliot.

From the kitchen today...baked chicken and stuffing, and corn on the cob.

Around the house...laundry needs to get done, bathrooms need to be cleaned, floors need to be swept.

One of my favorite things...scrapbooking! And now I have a ton of supplies to work with!

A few plans for the rest of the week...I hope to get some containers so I can separate and organize all my old and new scrapbooking supplies. It'll be easier to work with my supplies if they're in order.

Wanna join in the fun? Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook. God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baked chicken, stuffing and corn on the cob sound yummy!!

Praying for your friend!