Monday, August 23, 2010

Move It Mondays

Good Monday morning to all! Well, maybe not so good for some: it's the first day of school here in South Florida. That means, kiddos, summer vacation is over. It means traffic is going to be a nightmare again. And it means schedules and routines are back to what they are in the fall. Fall is my favorite season; I'm looking forward to decorating and preparing for cooler weather (or at least that's my hope - it's still very hot and humid here and the rainstorms have been pretty steady).

So it's Monday, the start of the week, and I've got plenty to do today. Let's see if I can achieve the following:

Take E to school, meet his teacher
Pick up J's vitamins at the pharmacy
Clean master bedroom
Do a load of laundry
Get lunch ready (rice, beans, pork chops)
Get some yardwork done
Pick up E from school
Wash and dry my hair

Yep, it's a busy day at our house, but then it always is. And that's a great blessing. Hope everyone has a blessed Monday and a productive week.

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In The Lord's Path. God bless.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm so ready for fall too! A lot of my outdoor flowers died since we weren't home to water them, so I want to go ahead and put out my fake fall flowers in some of the pots and hanging baskets. I have to go see how many are left from last year. They usually make it about 3 years, and that was last year, so I may not have as many this year. I do have a lot of great things for inside though, and I wish the weather would cool down so I can get them out! Maybe I'll get them out anyway and hope the weather will follow! lol

I hope E has a great first day today at school!