This week's Friday 5 is interesting - hope that doesn't spoil it for you!
1. Has anyone ever spoiled a book/movie/etc. for you?
I try not to let anyone spoil anything for me. I'm quick to say, "Don't tell me anything else!" I like to have the full experience myself.
2. Have you ever spoiled a book/movie/etc. for anyone?
I hope not. I don't recall doing it. As a matter of fact, if I've seen a movie and I'm watching it again with someone who hasn't seen it, I make it a point not to say anything even if the person asks. I just say, "Keep watching." The suspense is what makes the story exciting.
3. Are you (or were you) spoiled as a child?
Ha! I'm the oldest of 4. There was no spoiling going on in my family.
4. Do you put spoiler cuts when you discuss books/film in your journal?
No. I will say I like or dislike, maybe a quick overview, but I won't spoil a good story for myself or anyone else. It takes all the fun out of it.
5. Is there any food spoiling in your kitchen right now?
Not since I last checked. Which was yesterday.
Click on over to the Friday 5 and post some answers too; just don't spoil it for anyone!
Look Who Is Turning 1
1 day ago