Friday, September 17, 2010

The Friday Five

Good Friday morning! Here's another glimpse into the mind of a 46 year old (don't worry, I'm not contagious):

1) What is your favorite mode of travel? (Car, train, plane, etc).
I don't mind riding in a car, I'm just not fond of driving LOL. I lived in NY too many years to enjoy riding in trains. Planes are great fun though. My favorite mode of travel? On foot.

2) Where is the northernmost place you've traveled? The southernmost?
Let's see, the northernmost I've ever gone is Connecticut. The furthest south I've ever been - the beautiful island of Puerto Rico.

3) What is the last place you visited for the first time?
My hubby and I went on a one day cruise to the Bahamas a few years ago, and neither of us had ever been there.

4) Of all the places you've traveled, which is your favorite?
Puerto Rico brings back a boatload of fond memories.

5) Where would you most like to travel to next?

I'd love to see Europe one day. Italy especially.

Hop on over to the Friday 5 and try out some fun questions yourself. Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I prefer to travel by car., as the front seat passenger. :) I love road trips, even though we haven't been on many.