Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Health-Wise Wednesdays

I'm happy today because I weighed in at 133.6 lbs, a bit more than last week but more suited to me I think. I don't want to get too low in my weight loss, though I'm concerned that part of the reason I've gone up 2 lbs is because I haven't gotten as much exercise as I'd like. I enjoy outdoor stuff, especially walking in the park, but the weather hasn't been in my favor. We've had lots and lots of rain everyday. The park gets flooded and muddy - not good for walking. I do still make the effort to walk the few blocks to drop off and pick up my son from school, which is helpful, but that only totals about 30 minutes a day. Hopefully once the rains calm down and the humidity drops I'll be able to spend more time outside getting the exercise and fresh air I need.

Well, that's about it for today. My daughter's coming home tomorrow for the BarlowGirl concert so I need to get a bunch of stuff finished up today. Have a blessed Wednesday!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Enjoy your time with your daughter!

Kristi said...

I LOVE the new blog look...LOVE IT! I hope you get everything done that you wanted to, and I really hope you enjoy your time with A and I hope you'll enjoy the concert!