Here's some neat questions I found on another Friday 5 website. I thought I'd give these a whirl:
1. Do you still have your senior yearbook? Where is it?
Yep, it's in the living room on the bottom shelf of a book/curio cabinet.
2. What souvenir did you bring back from your last trip?
A t-shirt for my oldest son. I usually don't buy stuff when we go on trips. I just take pictures.
3. What visible signs are there of your most recent injury?
I got a nice black-and-blue just above my right knee. I was climbing the ladder to paint around the kitchen window and was just a little too close to the granite countertop. Needless to say, it hurt like crazy.
4. What’s the neatest wedding favor you’ve ever seen?
I have yet to see a "neat" wedding favor. The only one I've ever liked is from my sister's wedding.
5. What do you do with playbills and movie-ticket stubs?
Trash 'em. I hate clutter.
And that's my Friday 5 for this week. Have a great weekend everyone!
Make the Most of Your Leftovers, Part 1
1 day ago