Saturday, October 9, 2010

Observing My Senses

For Today, October 9, 2010...

I am seeing...the sun streaming through the window, making the new colors in my dining room pop!

I am feeling...great joy because my daughter is home for the weekend. An unexpected blessing!

I am hearing...birds chirping. The weather has been pleasant, especially in the mornings, so I'm able to open the windows and let fresh air and sweet sounds come in.

I am tasting...water. I try to have 8 glasses a day. Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't, but at least I try.

I am smelling...fresh, clean, un-air conditioned air. It's a nice change of pace.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings. Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Yay for your daughter being home!!

Your new dining room is beautiful! You chose really beautiful colors...