Here we are, Friday morning again, and I have nowhere to go this weekend (other than church)! I love weekends where I get to stay home!
These are my Friday 5 for this week, courtesy of Mama M at My Little Life. Enjoy this peek into my crazy head:
1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
National Lampoon's Christmas vacation. It's a classic that makes me laugh everytime.
2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Complainers. Ugh! Life is too short to be complaining about everything all the time. Look around you people - there's always someone worse off than you. Be thankful!
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
That's a tough one, because I don't have just one best friend. I guess my friends are trustworthy, dependable, funny, intellectual and Christ-lovers.
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
I think we've done this question before, and the answer is the same: interior design. Of course I love my life as a stay at home mom right now, but the question is what to do for a living, and while being a wife, mom, and homemaker has great rewards, a paycheck isn't one of them. Then again, money isn't everything...
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Vanilla yogurt covered raisins. They are so delicious! I buy them no matter the price. Yeah, I know, it doesn't take much to make me happy. What can I say, I'm easy to please.
Have a blessed weekend everyone!
Make the Most of Your Leftovers, Part 1
19 hours ago