Yeah, I know, this is supposed to be a Monday survey. I just found it today, though, and thought it might be interesting.
1. Why do you blog? It was a release for my emotions when I realized I was going to lose my job after 11 1/2 years. Many things were going on at the time and I needed to get my thoughts down somewhere.
2. What is your favorite TV show? House Hunters on HGTV.
3. What's the first thing you drank this morning? coffee
4. Are you married, single or in a relationship? Married
5. List three of your hobbies. I'm an avid reader, I love scrapbookking and interior design.
6. What do you like most about yourself? The fact that I'm a daughter of The King.
7. List a couple of your favorite sites: Hmm, mostly I just visit blogs I enjoy.
8. What's the last book you read? In His Steps by Charles Sheldon. I'm currently reading According to Promise by Spurgeon.
9. Can you whistle? Yep.
10. List your favorite pro sports teams. I'm not a big sports fan. I guess I'll say the Miami Heat.
11. What's the last thing that made you smile? My youngest son, when I checked him and he had no fever.
12. Do you prefer mayo or mustard? Mayo
13. Do you have a crush on someone? Nope. I love my husband. That's not a crush.
14. Do you get up early or sleep in? I'm definitely a morning person.
15. Do you attend church? Oh yes, twice a week.
16. Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater? At home, where I feel most comfortable.
17. Was there a teacher or authority figure that ever truly stood out to you? The authority figure that made the biggest impact in my life has been my mom.
18. What is your favorite game? We are a board game lovin' family, and right now our favorite is Apples to Apples.
19. Cupcake or potato chips? Both - just depends on the mood.
20. Tell us something random that we wouldn't know to ask. I never learned to ride a bike.
Okay, now it's your turn. Visit All the Weigh and join in the fun.