Monday, January 3, 2011

Move It Mondays

Good first Monday of the year everyone! Hope everyone had a great New Year. I'm looking forward to what God has prepared for us for 2011. Whatever it is, I know it's for my benefit.

My daughter and I took down just about all the Christmas decorations and put everything back in its place. I'm thankful for her help, especially since she'll be going back to school this weekend and I didn't want to have to do all this work by myself. The house is back to normal (almost), so this is what I have planned for today:

Laundry
Laundry
More laundry
Finish putting Christmas decor away

Did I mention I've got some laundry to do? Yeah, that'll keep me busy today. Hope everyone has a fruitful and productive week.

Move it Mondays is hosted by Kristilea at In the Lord's Path. God bless.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I'm glad that your daughter was willing to help. Dawson and Rylie helped me take down our tree, and they loved wrapping up each ornament carefully. That helped me SO much!

I have piles of laundry, too. Fun, fun!