Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday


It's time for 5 Question Friday!


1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?
I like my house, it's decorated just the way I like it. I also like my wardrobe. What a dilemma! Okay, if I absolutely had to pick...I guess I'd go with the home makeover, because that way we'd all enjoy it, as opposed to the wardrobe which would be only for me. It's no fun to have a new wardrobe if I'm gonna feel guilty about it.

2. Do you have any tattoos?
None. Zero. Zilch. I'm allergic to needles, and pain.

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
Sure. Why not? I wasn't perfect, and it's good for them to know that. I had a great time with my siblings, and they should know that too. And I've got a wonderful mom. Do they know every stupid little thing I did? No. I don't think that's necessary. But I do let them know I've made mistakes and I'm forgiven.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?
Um, well, you see, it's like this officer...okay, I'll come clean. I usually speed up. Everyone in South Florida does! It's, like, the norm. (I know that's a lousy excuse, okay?)

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?
Chocolate, baby! Though I also like chips, I won't deny it. However, chocolate has antioxidants and chips have fat. Therefore it's healthier for me to have the chocolate. And DON'T try to convince me otherwise.

What about you? Post your answers and join Mama M at My Little Life. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

jay geenen said...

Hello from Canada; Have a look at www.jaygeenen.com for unique novels. Hope to hear from you. Jay email jaygeenen@hotmail.com

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Oh yeah - I'm all about the health benefits of eating chocolate!